The Language Tandems within the ENHANCE Alliance is a project for students, doctoral candidates, academic and administrative staff that aims to enhance language learning via a language exchange method and enables participants to make new contacts within the ENHANCE community.
During the meeting, we will present the project and explain how it works.
Project presentation will take place online on 25 October from 14:00 to 15:00 UTC+2:00.
The participants of the Language Tandem project can learn the following six languages: German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish and Other.
1. Language Tandem project presentation
2. How to find a Language Tandem partner – Webex presentation
3. Language Tandem successful learning checklist
4. Growing the Language Tandem community – video projects
5. Language & Culture Quiz
After the meeting, you will receive a link with a form to fill in and you will be added to the Language Tandem Team on Webex to find tandem partners.
Benefits from participation in the Language Tandem project
- Developing communication skills 1 on 1 with a native speaker.
- Developing listening skills and expanding vocabulary and grammar knowledge.
- Getting to know up-to-date ICT tools for language learning.
- Becoming a member of an international learning community.
- Making new contacts within the ENHANCE community.
- Exchanging knowledge and experience connected with studying in different countries.
- Getting prepared for an exchange within the ENHANCE Alliance.
- Starting new projects within the ENHANCE Alliance.
- Having an academic record including participation in the Language Tandems project.
- Developing intercultural competence.
For more information about the project you can visit Enhance Tandem web and his Facebook.