Join us for this hybrid panel discussion on skills and values learners require to positively contribute to societal challenges and to meet the needs of the future labour market.
On 23 February 2024, the ENHANCE Alliance will host the next edition of the ENHANCE Conversations addressing the key question: Which skills and values should learners be equipped with to positively contribute to societal challenges and to meet the needs of the future labour market?
The following questions will provide interesting points of departure to allow for an engaged and informative exchange between our panelists:
• What are the top skills European STEM graduates will need in the next 10 years?
• Can (gender) inequalities be addressed through skills training?
• Can European values, such as democracy, freedom of expression, etc. be translated to skills education?
• How much emphasis should we place on AI, with regards to future skills education?
• How do you become competitive as Europe, as a European, and still globally inclusive?
• Which skills do we teach well in Europe?
• Which skills do we struggle to teach in Europe?
The esteemed panel of experts includes:
Prof. Ena Voûte, ENHANCE Future Skills Lead and Pro Vice Rector of International Affairs, Delft University of Technology
Prof. Jose Monserrat del Rio, ENHANCE Future Learning Lead and Vice President of International Affairs, Universitat Politécnica de Valéncia
Katrin Redmann, Chief Executive Officer SAP Lab Paris, SAP
Dr. Anne Schreiter, Executive Director, German Scholars Organisation (Host)
The event will take place from 15:00 – 16:15 at the Technische Universität Berlin in room H1012 (Horst-Wagon Saal) and will also be available via YouTube-Streaming.
The ENHANCE Conversations are open to all.