ENHANCE develops a variety of activities in education, research and entrepreneurship through collaboration with external partners amongst public, private and non-governmental organisations.
This collaboration can be formalised on the narrow spectrum first, with an agreement on a one-of-a-kind basis for a focused goal, a limited period and individualised type of activity.
Second, on the broader side of collaboration, ENHANCE offers a Chair Scheme as an academic collaborative relationship between the parties, maximising the generation and dissemination of knowledge and the training of future professionals in areas of common interest.
If you are interested in developing activities with ENHANCE, please get in touch with the Fundraising officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curriculum co-design and co-delivery of courses and programs.
- University-Industry co-certification.
- University-Industry and Industry-University, faculty/expert exchange.
- Master Classes, conferences, seminars, and workshops.
- Internships in companies and institutions.
- Industry-led training at the university, and University-led training at companies.
- Science/tech days, popular science, and STEM promotion events/fairs.
- Promotional activities for women and girls in science and technology.
- Industry promotion events and open doors events at sci-tech organisations (public and private).
- Crowdsource thematic events around local and global community problems.
- Publication of white papers and reports on ENHANCES areas of interest.
- Dissemination of the EACs’ activities through events, printed materials, web and social media.
- Industry/University co-design and supervision of Final Degree Project (FDP), Final Master Project (FMP) and Doctoral Theses.
- Industrial FDP, FMP, and Doctorates.
- Research scholarships at the FDP, FMP, and Doctoral levels.
- Research Awards and science-technology Prizes.
- Research collaborations ENHANCE-Industry co-development.
- University-Organisation collaboration for fund provision.
- Research translation and technology transfer.
- Industries Non-Core exploration research.
- Research focused on donations and endowments.
- Co-acquisition of scientific-technical equipment and infrastructures (in-kind contributions).
- Positioning of ENHANCE as a one-stop science and technology provider for large organisations.
- Dissemination of ENHANCE’s research on today’s global hot topics as a means of alliance promotion.
- Creation of the ENHANCE entrepreneurship space (start-up, spinoff, tech transfer).
- ENHANCE business acceleration summer school.
- Participation/presence at entrepreneurial fairs, conferences and general events.
- Creation of the ENHANCE technology translation space to accelerate tech transfer (high technology readiness level).
- Creation of innovation chains lab-industry-market for marketable technologies.
- Tech transfer and technology translation (acceleration) events.
- Hackathons, Maker Fairs and the like.
- Industry venture capital in university start-up and spinoffs.)