“Warning to the reader: this news is pre-event news. If you’d like to
consult the result of the event, please click here.”
Our public discussion series ENHANCE Conversations brings together eminent speakers to discuss global challenges and seek solutions. It provides a forum for critical thinkers, change and policymakers, entrepreneurs, researchers and interested citizens from Europe and beyond.
This year’s topic focuses on “Diversity, Inclusion and Gender Equality” and its evident connection to “Digitalisation and Artificial Intelligence (AI)”.
During two interactive panel discussions we will explore:
- Potential and challenges for diversity and inclusion in relation to AI
- How to use AI to create equal opportunities?
- Implications of diversity in AI
- How to use AI to create an inclusive society?
- What can universities and companies in the AI field do to foster diversity?
We are delighted to have experts from a range of disciplines join us to share their thoughts.